Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Template with a look of a Quilt!

Hi, this is Dolores and today I want to share a pretty template that has the look of a homemade quilt.  Since we just celebrated Mother's Day I have been thinking about my mother and grandmother.  Both have been gone many years but I have fond thoughts about many things they did.  Both were excellent seamstresses and my grandmother loved quilts.  So here is my quilt inspired page.


I created this page with a really pretty kit by Elise's Pieces called "Young Love".  The bright cheery colors are heartwarming and I love the feeling of home I get from the hearts and flower prints.  This is certainly a template/sketch that is lots of fun to use if you want to mix several patterned papers together!  Here is the sketch.


If you are a digital scrapbooker and would like the PhotoShop template you can download it from either of the two file sharing sites below.

MediaFire:  ds-template-18.psd

Enjoy the sketch and template.  I'd love to see your pages if you create one using the template!  Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!






3 comments:

  1. Very neat idea! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Though definitely a sketch better suited for digital than paper- I love the look, but I can't imagine cutting all those parallelograms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - cool template!!

    ReplyDelete