Thursday, May 10, 2012

A new Template and Sketch!

Hi, this is Dolores and I have a fun template and sketch to share today.   I love to rotate templates or sketches to see how many different looks I can get for a page.  Today's template I think has lots of possibilities when it comes to rotating the design.  I have created two sample pages with this template, one in it's original design and one with the template rotated 90 degrees.  Here are my pages.


This was a fun page to create as the digital kit included some PhotoShop brushes. I think I used several of them creating this page.  The kit by Penny Springmann is called "Family Time."


This page was created with a elegant kit by LDrag Designs called "Timeless."  I love the soft colors!  Here is the sketch for the layouts.


For our digital scrapbookers you can download the Photoshop template from either of the two file sharing sites below.

MediaFire: ds-tempalte-17.psd

If you create a page with this design I'd love to see it!  Enjoy scrapping!





7 comments: