Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year Resolutions???

Do you make resolutions for the New Year? Do you keep them? This year I made my first resolution on New Year's Eve (first one ever!) and then I scrapped about it using a sketch challenge from Once Upon a Sketch.



Journaling on the back reads: "This is me 3 years ago, the last time I didn't mind being photographed. As the years go by it is inevitable that more lines start appearing on our faces. I'd like to say that I have more laugh lines now... but the truth is the frown lines seem to be more prominent. My motto for 2012 is more laugh lines, less frown lines. This means some changes in my lifestyle will need to occur. I don't do well with change - but life is too short to not have the time to truly enjoy the moments that make you smile".

Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Great lo & awesome resolution! I love you 2012 motto! Laugh lines are the best! tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great motto- and I love your LO!

    ReplyDelete