Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift Ideas

Well, its official I am addicted to making banners :)  I am running out of ideas for making banners for myself (at least for piratical purposes) so I decided to make a few as Christmas gifts!


This is not exactly a banner but more of a sign.  I made this sign for my sons teacher! I just LOVE it!  I used 2 sheets of heavy cardboard and glued them together to give make it sturdy.  I used the the Hometown Summer collection from Pink Paislee to make this sign. I just adore these little kids.  

These two banners were made for some special little girls that are friends of our family.  It was really fun to go all girly on some banners!

Its not to late if you need a quick crafty gift someone special! Here are few ideas to get you started one someone special you could make one for:




*Teacher
*Daycare Provider
*Nieces or Nephew
*Co-Worker

The banner/sign could say 'Welcome'  or the families last name.  So many options!


Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ideas. Also, Knock Knock has fun stuff that a lot of my smashbooking friends loved last year. Not totally 'for' scrapping, but perfect for similarly-minded ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the little kids on the sign for the teacher. These projects are adorable!

    ReplyDelete