Monday, November 14, 2011

A New Template with Two Brackets--and bracket edging too!

I have been inspired with some beautiful pages out there and decided to build a template with the bracket shape as a central theme.  I started by creating a bracket edging that I could use down the sides of the page and then used two large brackets to frame my central sequence of three photos.  Here's my layout titled "Maggie loves her toys." 
Our yellow lab loves to play and when she got this freebie dog toy at the park she just couldn't stop playing with it.  For a while it was constantly with her.  I created this layout with a soft and lovely kit by Lauren Grien called Walk this Road Together.  I liked the muted tones with the one bright red paper.  Here is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers.

For our digital scrapbookers I have a Photoshop template you can download at either of the two file sharing sites below.


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoy the template!



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, great photos, lovely template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable. Thanks for sharing. keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the lovely template Dolores! Your puppy is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete