Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reader's Page Turned Into Sketch

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a great layout and the sketch I created for it. I think it's fun to see layouts turned into a sketch. I hope this gives your some inspiration as it does me ;)

I love how this page by Cindy deRosier is designed! It balances so nicely on the page with three photos and a title on the bottom of one of the photo. I also love how your eyes are drawn up from right to left by the bee stickers! So cute! You can see more of Cindy's work here on her blog.


Check out how neat the sketch turned out for her page!


I hope you have a wonderful day and get some scrappin' done!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making my layout into a sketch! I love how the sketch turned out- I may just have to scraplift myself!

    For the record, those bees aren't stickers. I stamped and colored them, then cut out the itty-bitty little things. If I do scraplift myself, I won't be doing such teensy fussy cutting. Using stickers sounds much smarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I can't believe you cut out those tiny bees. Very cool page Cindy! Thanks for sharing the sketch with us Pammy.

    ReplyDelete