Thursday, October 7, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Oct. 8!

Hello again and hope you are having a super week!
Sharing scrapbook talent is one of my passions! I love to share techniques and ideas by others on this blog ... can you tell? I am sharing scrapbooker today who has lots of cool ideas to share and has a knack for creating neat scrapbooking projects of all sorts. Where can you see this you ask? You can check out her blog here to see lots of cards, altered items, and other fun projects! Let's get to know our featured artist (she shares the same first name as me!) for today and don't forget to check back in a few minutes to see her cool post on creating a Halloween candy box!




Hi I am Pam and I love to paper craft, I have been doing this for about 14 years now. I started out scrapbooking when my first grandchild came into our midst. I have fell in love with every aspect of paper from scrapbooking to paper crafting to altered work. Never can get to much of a good thing and I am always excited to see new and fun products that come onto the marketplace but I never forget about how fun simplicity can be. I have been crafting since I was 18 and a newlywed, my sister in law taught me how to sew and crochet, we made things for our home to start with. I then learn to tole paint about 12 years later and got into the crafting areana full time and have never looked back. I love to work all of the techniques and ideas that I have learn and anything that I can learn into my scrapbooking and paper crafting. Make sure to visit my blog at http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/ and become one of my followers as my blog begins to grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment