Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reader's Page + New 4th of July Template!

Today I thought I would share a fabulous reader's page with you all! Michelle U. used one of my favorite template, the scallop page template! You can see original post and template here.

I am loving how Michelle distressed the photos! And the scalloped paper looks so cool with the buttons adding that perfect touch! You can learn more about Michelle U. on her blog and get some cool inspiration here: http://www.momma-paparazzi.blogspot.com/ . You can also visit Michelle's beautiful gallery here: Momma Paparazzi . Here is her page!


Thanks Michelle for sending in your page!!

___________________________________


Next, up is another new template! This template was made for my 4th of July page but I thought I would share it with everyone! First up is a preview of the template and my page. Note: I used the font Euphorigenic for my "4th" and GCD Studios Independence Collection.




Here is the digital layered template for Photoshop for digital and hybrid scrapbookers.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/R4MUF_6Y/pc_4th_of_July_template.html

Lastly, here is the sketch of the template for a tradition scrapper to use!


I hope you have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Michelle's page! so cute! Love your 4th of July LO also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool template. What a fun layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Michelle's page! Her son Ben is just too cute. I also love your layout Pammy, the big star is an awesome touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the freebie template..i think ill use it to scrap my nephew"s 4th bday, perfect!

    ReplyDelete