Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why a Kit Club?

I have had the pleasure of designing for a couple of kit clubs this past year, one of which I am still an active design team member. Before being on staff, I was an avid kit subscriber. Why, you may ask? Well, I learned in my early scrap endeavors that my stash was growing out of control. I made too many impulse buys and rarely utilized all the products purchased for so many reasons. A few reasons being that I had no idea what to match some of these items up with or I had no idea how to use these specific items to their potential. I quickly learned that a good kit club could offer me all the supplies in one bag that match and plenty of community inspiration. A good kit club offers the latest and greatest products around and a friendly community of scrappers. Having the kits has cut down on my impulse buys by giving me a bag full of matching products to play with each and every month. A good kit club will offer a range of kits to suite your style at reasonable price.

I am on staff with My Creative Scrapbook which I love and am very bias about. Pam, the owner, creates 4 fabulous kits every month. Each kit is filled to the brim with the latest and greatest products. By offering 4 different kits there is always a choice for each scrapper to choose just the right one to suite their particular style. There is a friendly community of scrappers for you to get plenty of chat time and inspiration. Our design staff creates projects every month to inspire the community. We offer an exclusive sketch every month by Liz Qualman. There you will find lots of great challenges and contests which you could win some awesome prizes. Check us out and see how a kit can help your scrapping needs.

I have included a few projects that I created with a couple of the February kits from My Creative Scrapbook.





2 comments:

  1. Delaina, I so agree, MyCreativeScrapbook is a wonderful kit club. I am so honored to be part of the DT, and every single month I am surprised at how much stuff comes in each kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess I'm a little biased too!! LOL!....I've been on the My Creative Scrapbook DT for almost 2 years now and I tell you it never gets old, the excitement when the kits arrive each month!!

    ReplyDelete