Thursday, February 11, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Feb. 12th!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous week. Today I am excited to share a featured artist I have admired for a while. I really enjoy seeing her work and she always shares the most amazing sketches! You have to check out her blog to see those inspiring sketches! I am also on the Pebbles design team with her :) Is that enough of a hint? Please read below to find out who this amazing artist is and learn more about her ;)


My name is Liz Qualman and I guess you could say I have been paper crafting since Kindergarten, but I officially started to scrapbook in the winter of 2006, when I blew out my knee during ski season. While I was recovering from surgery, I decided it was probably time to do something with all of the photos we had amassed of our daughter. I did what every novice scrapper should and joined an online site to learn more about this hobby. This was such a great opportunity to make friends with other artists and learn a ton about the industry. More than 3 years later you can find me obsessing over paper, adhesives and embellishments. I would categorize my style as Cute, Bright, Clean and Sassy, which is just right for the two little stinkers I have at home. I live in the beautiful Rocky Mountains with my family and teach in our local school district. Scrapbooking is definitely my favorite way to channel my creative energy and to share ideas with others.

Here is her blog (you are definitely going to want to go check out all of her sketches and ideas): http://lizqualman.blogspot.com/
and a link to gallery to see her beautiful projects: Q-Diggity

Check back in a few minutes to see her inspiring post! I promise it will jump start your Valentine's page!


No comments:

Post a Comment