Friday, February 19, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Feb. 19!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday to you! Today is another post by a featured artist! This artist is quite well known all over the world ... she has been featured in magazines and is a favorite artist at scrapbook.com ... plus she is a really sweet person. I noticed her pages a couple of years ago when I was literally "wowed" by the detailed work and artistry on her pages! Her post will be so inspiring to you and I am SO excited that she said yes to being a featured artist!! You have to visit her gallery to get a sense of her creativity! So let's get to know more about her...


My name is Gabrielle Pollacco, I've been scrapbooking for about 6 or 7 years now and never seem to tire of this fun and ever changing hobby! I majored in Commercial Art when I was in school and worked as a project manager for a trade show design company before I had my two daughters a number of years back. I've always loved photography and beginning with my first baby I started taking tons of photos, so scrapbooking became the next logical step in sharing my families stories. I guess I would describe my scrapping style as 'vintage/shabby-chic' although I find my style is ever changing. Aside from the fact that it makes me feel good to be able to save my families stories in such a fun and creative way, I also love that I've made so many great friends along the way. One of my favourite things about scrapbooking is the way products often 'speak' to me and inspire me to come up with some new and interesting ways to use them. I just love learning new techniques and sharing ideas/tutorials that I've come up with, with others. I was delighted when Pammy recently asked me to do a guest spot and tutorial on this terrific blog site.

my blog:
http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/
my gallery: http://www.scrapbook.com/profiles/84905.html



In a few minutes will be her post and you won't want to miss it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment