Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Flowers and Butterfly Digital Layered Templates!

Hi everyone, I just made these! This time it's all about nature ;)
Just a reminder about my digital layered templates:
I am working on turning my templates into digital layers that digital scrapbookers can use easily on their pages! Using clipping masks will allow you to create layouts in a flash. ;)
All templates are layered for Photoshop Elements, most at 3600 by 3600 pixels. I have included a small preview of each image and below is the link.
If you use any of the templates PLEASE send me a link! I would love to see your pages! Email me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com. Also, you may delete the "made by Pam Callaghan" layer. Please list me as your source and also this blog address so others can use it too!


This first one is the logo I made for the blog and here is the original post!! Here is a preview of the template!


(click on this link)
http://www.4shared.com/file/197244161/ec3fc4d/pc_fourpetalflower_template2.html





Next, is the six petal flower! You can see the original post here!


(click on this link)
http://www.4shared.com/file/197186863/671f1ca/pc_sixpetalflower_template.html


Lastly, is the butterfly template! What can you make from this? I used the middle as a place for my photos. See the post here.


(click on this link)
http://www.4shared.com/file/197190963/1fb8ed91/pc_butterfly_template.html


Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete