Friday, January 8, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Jan. 8th!!

Today is another featured artist which always inspires me!! I am so honored to feature the special artist for today! She was referred to me and I am SO GLAD she was! You are going to love her ideas and post!! But before that, let's get to know her!




Hi, I’m Deana Boston, and I’m so honored to be a featured artist here today! I’ve been taking photos & scrapbooking for as long as I can remember, but it became a serious hobby about 12 years ago after I attended a Creative Memories party. Thankfully my style has changed quite a bit since then, but I still have a love for multi-photo layouts with a lot of journaling! I currently design for Nikki Sivils, HIP 2B SQUARE kit club & These Are A Few of My Favorite Things challenge blog. When I’m not creating though, I love to work-out daily & ran my 2nd ½ marathon last year. I love fashion & probably have too many clothes, shoes & handbags. I love to travel all over the world, but especially to our time-share in Scottsdale. I love to volunteer at school. I love music, interior design, dark chocolate & most of all... being a MOM. It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me & I feel very blessed. You can find me on my blog at www.deanaboston.typepad.com/divalogues & at my Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/luvfashion .


I will post her ideas in a few minutes and I PROMISE, you won't want to miss it :) :)

5 comments:

  1. I love deanna's work!! she's just totally uberness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the very warm welcome. You sure know how to make a girl feel good! :-)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH Deana! Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete