Thursday, December 17, 2009

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Dec. 18!

I am super excited to announce our featured artist today!! Wohoooo!! She applied to be a featured artist and I was so excited when I got her email. Her work is really fabulous and the detailing in her stitching is so inspiring! I think you are going to be so excited to learn the technique she has for us today ... so here is the featured artist, Suzanne!! Read below to get to know her!

Hi! I am so honored to be a featured artist ~ thanks Pam! My name is Suzanne and I am a 27 year old newlywed, dog mom and first grade teacher from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. When I’m not in the classroom or spending time with my family, you will find me scrapbooking. I love this hobby for so many reasons: taking pictures, recording memories, the awesome products, fun tools, and the creative outlet it provides. I recently started a blog to share some of the inspiration I have found on so many others.

Don't forget to check her out blog!!
Much later on today I will have something really cool to share. I asked permission from Suzanne to post something later during her day. So check back mid-day! Next up is her fabulous technique. You are going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment