Thursday, November 19, 2009

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Nov. 20

I am announcing this a bit early because tomorrow is a bit crazy busy! I am SO VERY excited to announce our featured artist for today ... Heidi Sonboul!

She is such an amazing artist and a great friend. I seriously check her blog three times a day for new posts no joke! I adore her style soooo much!! Her pages are so colorful and fun and she always uses the BEST color combinations. She is the GCD Studios design team leader and a member of several other designs teams, including ANNA GRIFFIN with me- yea!! She is seriously one of the nicest people I have met... so it's time to get to know her by reading her bio:

My name is Heidi Sonboul and I'm addicted to scrapbooking! I love everything about this hobby! I love the smell of new paper (out of CHA), I love getting new kits and supplies in the mail, I love all the friends I've made that share "the joy of this hobby", and I love the peaceful feeling I get as I sit at my scrapbook table and craft! I have been scrapbooking 17 years and this past 3 years have been focused on publications. I feel so blessed with each new thing that is accepted for a call :) When I'm not scrapbooking... you can find me with my family and camera in hand. I take my camera everywhere and I'm not afraid to used it ;) About 2 years ago I started a blog and that is where you can find photos, funny stories and much more. Anyways, the point is... I love this hobby and I plan on scrapbooking until I'm 100! ~H Sonboul

You can see more of her amazing work here at her gallery and don't forget to stop by her fabulous blog! She will be sharing a template she made and a layout to go with it! One more thing, I MUST share with you my new favorite layout by her. I love all of her work so it's hard to chose ... but check out this yellow page! Enjoy your day, Heidi!




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature artist Heidi! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi is one of my favorite scrapbookers on Scrapbook.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi is amazing! :)

    ~bjay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yellow color scheme on Heidi's layout! I have a hard time scrapping with yellow papers, so I really appreciate the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete