Thursday, October 29, 2009

Looking for contributing and featured artists!

NOTE: I have changed the ending date.
Hi everyone. Are you looking for a fun place to share your work and your creative process? Galleries are great, but it often hard to post the details of what you have done.
I am looking for a artists to contribute to this blog . I am looking for a few people to share a couple pages + something like:
-A template
-A sketch
-A pattern of something you make
-Photographs of a technique you do
-Pages or projects on how you use my templates
-Anything else you can think of
It might be a great way to promote a kit club or design team site you are on :)

The commitment is made to fun and doable for anyone. You do not have a certain create a specific number of posts a months! It is totally up to you how involved you want to be! You can quit anytime, there will be no hard feelings.. I want this to be more a "fun" thing rather than a "design team." We will have a fun little chat group to get to know each other and plan other things. Please remember this is not a design team call ... it is route to find contributors and featured artists!

The blog will be a great way to get exposure while sharing your creative process. This blog is attracting more and more people everyday and reaches many countries around the word. I will create a side bar with links to the contributor's name and link to their blog/gallery.

What I am looking for a different is creativity, the willingness to share techniques and people who like to have fun!
Please send the following to this email address: scrappingpam73@yahoo.com by November 5, 2009.
1. Your contact info
2. A link to your gallery and/or blog.
3. Three of your favorite projects, please make it under 500k.
4. Your ideas for making it a fun place to be and contribute
(no resume is needed)

I will also be selecting featured artists, who will be able to share their stuff one day soon! I will announce the contributors November 7-10ish. Note: I already have one person I selected a few days ago that will contribute, I am excited to announce her next week.
Thanks so much.
Pam

4 comments:

  1. this rocks pam!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Looking forward to visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I would have loved to have applied! Late to the party, yet again..hehe! Looking forward to seeing all of the inspiration :D So happy you started this blog, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. or maybe you don't have buttons-they are just in my favorites!
    http://dressupcelebrities.info/

    ReplyDelete